This section provides information about upgrading the BMC Remedyforce product and performing post-upgrade procedures.
- Overview of the upgrade processes
- Items that are not upgraded
- Self-upgrading by installing the managed package
- Verifying the self-upgrade or automatic upgrade of your organization
- Performing minimum post-upgrade procedures for 20.17.01
- Configuring profile-level permissions after self-upgrade or automatic upgrade
- Configuring the Running User of dashboards in BMC Remedyforce
- Enabling new features in 20.17.01
- Upgrade FAQs
For the EAP Sandbox Preview program, upgrading to version 20.17.01 is supported only for sandbox organizations that are on version 20.15.03 and its patches or 20.16.01 and its patches.
If you are upgrading from BMC Remedyforce 20.15.01 and its patches or earlier, you must contact BMC Support or your Customer Success Manager and discuss your options.