Deactivating keyboard shortcuts
BMC Remedyforce supports keyboard shortcuts for performing a few common actions in Self Service and on the Remedyforce Console, Incident Console, and Task Console tabs. Based on your requirement, you can deactivate these keyboard shortcuts. If you deactivate the setting, keyboard shortcuts are disabled in Self Service and on the Remedyforce Console, Incident Console, and Task Console tabs. To deactivate the keyboard shortcuts, you must create a custom setting Deactivate Keyboard Shortcuts and set the value as True.
- Click the Remedyforce Administration tab.
- On the Home page, click the Application Settings tile, and from the menu, select Custom Settings.
- In the Action column of Remedyforce Settings, click Manage.
- On the Remedyforce Settings page, click New.
- In the Name field, enter Deactivate Keyboard Shortcuts.
- In the value field, enter True.
- Click Save.