Configuring quick link settings
Quicklinks are supported in Self Service 2.0 only. If you installed BMC Remedyforce Winter 17 (20.17.01), you get Self Service 3.0 in the Remedyforce Self Service tab. However, if you upgrade to BMC Remedyforce Winter 17, you continue to get Self Service 2.0 in the Remedyforce Self Service tab and also get the option to upgrade to Self Service 3.0.
Based on the URLs that are visited frequently by the users, you can create the quick links.
- Click the Remedyforce Administration tab.
- On the Home page, click the Configure Self Service tile, and from the menu select Quick Links.
- To display the Quick Links option in Self Service, select the Enable Quick Links check box.
- To add a quick link, click .
- In the Name field, type the name of the quick link.
The quick link appears with this name in Self Service.
- In the URL field, type the URL of the quick link.
When you click the quick link, Self Service opens this URL in a new window or in a new browser tab.
- Click Save.