Configuring visibility of the Alignability tab for profiles
The Alignability tab enables users to view the Alignability Process Model. The model provides easy and fast access to detailed information about actions that the users need to perform in any given situation. By default, the Alignability tab is not visible for the ServiceDesk Staff and ServiceDesk Change Manager profiles. System administrators must make this tab visible for the required profiles.
If you have enabled the enhanced profile user interface in your Salesforce organization, the steps to configure visibility of the Alignability tab for profiles are different. For information about using the Enhanced Profile User Interface, see Salesforce Help.
To configure visibility of the Alignability tab for profiles
- Click the Remedyforce Administration tab.
- On the Home page, click the Manage Users tile, and from the menu select Profiles.
- In the Action column of the required profile, click Edit.
- In the Tab Settings section, select Default On for the Alignability tab.
- Click Save.
- (Optional) To enable a user to download the process documents for languages other than English, perform the following steps:
- In the Enabled Visualforce Page Access section, click Edit.
- In the Available Visualforce Pages list, select the BMCServiceDesk.APMProcDocLoader and move it to the Enabled Visualforce Pages list by using the right arrow.
- Click Save.