Viewing the Alignability Process Model
The Alignability Process Model describes service management processes in a simple four-level structure. The model provides easy and fast access to detailed information about actions that you need to perform in any given situation. This structure ensures that detailed instructions are always only clicks away from the model itself. By default, if the Alignability tab is not visible, contact your system administrator to configure the Alignability tab.
To view the Alignability Process Model
- Navigate to the Alignability tab.
- In the Alignability Process Model, click the required process.
- Perform any of the following actions:
- Access one of the procedures in the process by clicking one of the boxes that make up the process.
- To access the work instructions for a step within a procedure, click the action box or decision diamond that symbolizes the step.
- The action box symbolizes an action must be taken. One arrow always points to an action box. One arrow points from an action box when further action is required after the action has been completed.
- The decision diamond symbolizes a decision that must be made. One arrow always points to a decision diamond. Two arrows always point from a decision diamond.
- The event circle symbolizes an event or a situation that has occurred. It is not possible for an arrow to point to an event circle. One arrow always points from an event circle.
- In each procedure, click Role to view a description of the roles and responsibilities of the current process.