My Dashboard and QuickViews management
The dashboard and QuickViews in the Remedyforce Console enable you to view a consolidated list of all your assigned records and other key data. For example, QuickViews can provide information that you need daily, such as the tasks assigned to you or your queue, the high-priority incidents that must be resolved first, or the broadcasts for a specific category.
You can view a set of predefined QuickViews that are provided out of the box or shared by other users. The dashboard, which is a collection of QuickViews, enables you to view a key set of data in one place and to monitor metrics regularly. You can configure the QuickViews that are displayed on your dashboard. If your system administrator has granted you permission to manage QuickViews, you can also create specific QuickViews that are designed to meet your business needs.
The following topics provide information about using and managing the dashboard and QuickViews in the Remedyforce Console:
- Accessing My Dashboard and QuickViews in the Remedyforce Console
- Customizing My Dashboard in the Remedyforce Console
- Working with QuickViews in the Remedyforce Console
- Out-of-the-box QuickViews in BMC Remedyforce
- Creating and editing QuickViews in the Remedyforce Console
- Copying and deleting QuickViews in the Remedyforce Console