Localizing field labels
The UI labels that are mapped to field labels can be localized using the Translation Workbench.
- Navigate to Setup > Translation Workbench > Translate.
- Select the language that you are localizing to.
- Select a Setup Component.
Select Custom Field to localize field labels.
- In the Object list, select the form that you want to localize from.
For example, to localize the UI labels on the Incident form, select Incident.
- If required, select the appropriate aspect of the form to be localized from the Aspect list.
To localize the Tooltips that are mapped to field labels, select the Help Text option.
To enter new values, double-click the Field Label Translation column.
You can press Tab to advance to the next editable field or SHIFT+Tab to go to the previous editable field.
The Out of Date column indicates that the item has been updated and the term might need to be localized. When editing a button or link label, you see the Button or Link Name column, which sees the component when using the web services API.
- Click Save.
For more information, see Salesforce Help.