Displaying the Configuration Item column in the Linked CIs section
By default, the Configuration Item~ column is displayed in the Linked Services and CIs or Linked CIs sections. However, if the column is not displayed, system administrators can change the page layout to display the column.
- Click the Remedyforce Administration tab.
- On the Home page, click the Manage Objects tile, and from the menu, select Create and Edit Objects.
- On the Create and Edit Objects page, from the Object list, select All Other Objects.
- In the Label column, select the required object.
- In the Page Layouts section, ensure that Remedyforce Incident Version 3.0 is assigned.
- If the Remedyforce Incident Version 3.0 layout is not present, click Page Layout Assignment.
- Click Edit Assignment.
- From the Page Layout To Use list, select Remedyforce Incident Version 3.0.
- From the Profiles list, select the required profiles.
- Click Save.