Configuring the autorefresh time for list views on the Remedyforce Console tab
By default, the list views on the Remedyforce Console tab refresh in every 5 minutes. However, you can configure the time in which you want the list view to autorefresh. To configure the autorefresh time for list views, you need to add the ConsoleListRefreshMinutes custom setting.
The changes that you configure for the
Task objects are also applied on the Incident Console and Task Console tabs. These tabs are available only if you enabled them (by selecting the Enable and Use the Console check box) before upgrading to BMC Remedyforce 20.14.01 or later.
To configure autorefresh time for list views on the Remedyforce Console tab
- Click the Remedyforce Administration tab.
- On the Home page, click the Application Settings tile, and from the menu select Custom Settings.
- On the Custom Settings page, in the Action column for Remedyforce Settings, click Manage.
- On the Remedyforce Settings page, click New.
- In the Name field, type ConsoleListRefreshMinutes.
- Leave the Sequence Id field blank.
In the value field, enter the time (in minutes) in which you want to refresh the list views.
Enter a positive integer value only.
If you do not add this setting, the list views are refreshed in 5 minutes.
- Click Save.