Configuring service target warning settings
Service Target Warning settings enable you to configure criteria when the status of a service target changes to Warning state in service target transactions based on the priority and target type of the selected object (Incident, Change Request, or Problem).
To configure service target warning settings
- Click the Remedyforce Administration tab.
- On the Home page, click the Application Settings tile, and from the menu select Service Target Warnings.
- From the Applies To list, select the object for which you want to configure warning status.
- (Optional) If you want to configure the settings only for a specific priority of the selected object, select the Where Priority check box and select the priority.
- From the Target Type list, select the target type of the selected object.
- To create the condition to apply the warning status, from the And list, select the appropriate option and enter the required value in the displayed text box.
- Click Add.
To update a condition, select it and click Update. To clear the selection of a condition, click Cancel. To remove a condition, select it and click Remove.
- Click Save.