Configuring columns in the Global Search window for knowledge articles
You can configure the Global Search window columns that show information about knowledge articles.
For example, say you want to add the Status field to the columns.
- Click the Remedyforce Administration tab.
- On the Home page, click the Manage Objects tile, and from the menu, select Create and Edit Objects.
- On the Create and Edit Objects page, from the Object list, select All Custom Objects.
- On the Custom Objects page, click Knowledge Article.
- In the Field Sets section, click Edit for the Column Headers field set.
- Drag the fields that you want to be displayed in the Global Search window (for example, Status) to the In the Field Set list.
The first field is Article ID and you cannot remove this field. Staff members can click a knowledge article ID to preview the knowledge article.
- Click Save.