Configuring columns in a list view in the Remedyforce Console
To show or hide a field as a column in a list view, add or remove that field from the Column Headers field set. The Column Headers field set is available for all the modules in the View menu (Incidents, Service Requests, Tasks, Problems, Change Requests, Releases, and Broadcasts). Fields configured in the Column Headers field set are shown across all the list views of a module.
Columns in the list view of Incidents and Service Requests modules are controlled by the Column Headers field set of the Incident object.
The fields in the Column Headers field set of an object are also shown as columns in the lookup window and Link <object> to <object> window for that object. For example:
- Fields in the Column Headers field set of the Incident object are shown as columns in the Link Incidents to Problem window when staff members click the Select and Link Incidents to Problem button in the Record Details section of a problem record.
- Fields in the Column Headers field set of the Broadcast object are shown as columns in the Broadcasts window when staff members click the Broadcast lookup field on the Incident form.
To configure columns in a list view in the Remedyforce Console
- Click the Remedyforce Administration tab.
- On the Home page, click the Manage Objects tile, and from the menu, select Create and Edit Objects.
- On the Create and Edit Objects page, from the Object list, select the object to whose list view you are adding columns, and click Field Sets.
- In the Action columns, for the Column Headers field set, click Edit.
- Drag the fields that you want to add as columns in the list view, and click Save.
For example, to show the queue to which a record is assigned, drag the Queue field to the field set.
Guidelines for using images in list views
Apply the following guidelines to use images in list views on the Remedyforce Console, Incident Console, and Task Console tabs:
- 16 x 16 images are the best size.
- Load images from secured (HTTPS sources) and trusted sources.
The following video (8:04) explains list views, filtering records in a list view, configuring fields in a list view and searching information in a list view in the Remedyforce Console.