Adding related lists to a module
Related lists enable staff members to link records of a module to another module in the Remedyforce Console. For modules that are available in the View menu in the Remedyforce Console, related lists of other frequently-linked modules are provided out of the box. However, you can also configure related lists for additional modules based on your requirement. For example, to enable staff members to link related incidents to an incident record, add the Linked Incidents related list to the
Same related lists are shown in the Incidents and Service Requests modules because for both the modules the object is same,
- Click the Remedyforce Administration tab.
- On the Home page, click the Manage Objects tile, and from the menu select, Create and Edit Objects.
- From the Objects list, select the object to which you want to add the related list.
For example, say you want to add the Linked Incidents related lists to the
- In the Create and Edit objects page, click any option.
- On the Custom Object: <Object> page, go to the Page Layouts section.
For example, you can click Field Sets on the Create and Edit Objects page, the Custom Object: Incident page is opened in another browser tab. Navigate to the Page Layouts section.
- Click Edit for the Remedyforce <Object> Console version 1.0.
For example, Remedyforce Incident Console version 1.0.
- Click Related Lists.
- Drag the related list that you want to add to the object.
- Click Save.
The related list is shown in the Record Details section.