Creating a report on the time spent on each incident
You can create a report on the time spent on incidents that were assigned to a queue, status, or staff member. You can filter the report to show only active, inactive, opened, or closed records.
The report is sent to the email address of the logged on user.
To create the report, history tracking must be enabled for the Owner, Status, and Staff fields of the Incident object. By default, history tracking for the Owner and Status fields is enabled. However, you must ensure that history tracking is enabled for all these fields.
The records in the report are displayed since the day you enable history tracking of the fields. For example, you enable history tracking of the Status field on August 1, 2014, and you are generating a report for the time that incidents spend in a status from July 1 till July 15, 2014. In this case, no records are displayed because history tracking for the Status field was not enabled during the selected time. For information about enabling history tracking, see Enabling field history tracking.
To create a report on the time spent on each incident
- Click the Remedyforce Administration tab.
- On the Home page, click the Create Dashboards and Reports tile, and from the menu, select Incident Time Tracking.
- On the Incident Time Tracking page, in the Report Time By list, select the required option to create the report.
- From the For the last list, select the time for which you want create the report.
- In the Include incidents which are option, select the type of records that you want to include in the report.
- Click Create Report.
The report is sent to the email address of the logged-on user.