Configuring fields on the Close form
You can add or remove fields from the Close form for the following objects:
If the fields that you want to add to the Close form do not exist for an object, add them to the object first. For more information, see Salesforce Help. If you mark a custom field as required, an error message is shown to the user if no value is specified for the field.
The dynamic lookup filter is not supported on the Close form.
The following table lists out-of-the-box fields that cannot be removed:
Fields that cannot be removed
BMC recommends that you do not remove the Follow Up and Follow Up Date fields from the Close form for incidents. If these fields are removed from the form and a follow-up is required for the value in the Category field, an error message will be displayed, and you will not be able to save the form. If you remove the Follow Up field but keep the Follow Up Date field on the form, users will be required to select a value in the Follow Up Date field for follow-up-enabled categories.
To add or remove fields on the Close form
- Click the Remedyforce Administration tab.
- On the Home page, click the Manage Objects tile, and from the menu, select the object that you want to add or remove.
- Click Field Sets.
- In the Action column, click Edit for the Close Form field set.
- Perform one of the following actions:
- To add fields to the field set, drag the required fields from the palette to the In the Field Set list.
- To remove a field from the field set, from the In the Field Set list, select the field, and click .
- Click Save.