Configuring a Force.com Site for the BMC Login page
You can set up a Force.com Site and assign a Login page that allows users to log on to BMC Remedyforce directly. When users access BMC Remedyforce from this Login page, they are taken to the home page of BMC Remedyforce.
To configure a Force.com Site
- Navigate to Setup > Develop > Sites.
- Click New.
- In Site Label field, type the label of your site.
- In Site Name field, type the name of your site.
- Click the Active Site Home Page lookup.
- In the Lookup window, click the SDELogin page with the Namespace Prefix as BMCServiceDesk.
- Click the Inactive Site Home Page lookup.
- In the lookup window, click the SDELogin page with the Namespace Prefix as BMCServiceDesk.
- To make the site publicly available, select the Active check box.
- To launch the Site Details page, click Save.
The Site Details section of the Site Details page displays the URL for the site that you have created. This site can be used to launch the Login page. When users log on to this site, they are taken to the home page of BMC Remedyforce. When the user logs out or the session times out, this Login page is displayed.