The following topics are provided:
- Creating and updating configuration items
- Linking supporting information to a configuration item
- Managing relationships between a configuration item and other CMDB instances
- Deleting configuration items
Based on the integrations that your system administrator has configured, you can perform the following additional actions in BMC Remedyforce CMDB:
- If your system administrator has integrated BMC Remedyforce with Dell KACE, you can launch the Dell KACE console to view details of records that are imported from Dell KACE.
- Tasks in a BMC Client Management integrated environment. If your system administrator has integrated BMC Remedyforce with BMC Client Management (known before version 12.0 as BMC FootPrints Asset Core), you can start the BMC Client Management console and perform additional tasks on records that are imported from BMC Client Management. For more information, see