Selecting the fields to be displayed in My Activity
You can select the fields that should be displayed in My Activity. To select the fields, use the SF1 – Self Service View Tickets field set of the
- The Number and Status fields are static fields in My Activity and cannot be removed.
- The records in My Activity displays the first five fields of the SF1 – Self Service View Tickets field set.
The SF1 – Self Service View Tickets field set in the
Incident object controls fields which are displayed in both Self Service 3.0 and Salesforce1.
To add or remove fields to be displayed in My Activity
- Click the Remedyforce Administration tab.
- On the Home page, click the Manage Objects tile, and from the menu, select Create and Edit Objects.
- On the Create and Edit Objects page, from the Objects list, select the
Incidentsobject and then click Field Sets.
- In the Field Sets section, in the Action column for the SF1 – Self Service View Tickets field set, click Edit.
- Perform the following actions:
- To select a field that should get displayed in My Activity, drag the field from the object palette and drop it to the In the Field Set list.
- To remove the field that should not get displayed in My Activity, select the field in the In the Field Set list and then click the Remove .
- You can rearrange the fields by dragging and dropping them to the appropriate position.The order in which fields are displayed in My Activity depends on the order in which the fields are arranged in the In the Field Set list.
- Click Save.
The following figure shows how the selected fields are displayed in My Activity: