Resolving your issues by using BMC Remedyforce Chat
Remedyforce Chat enables you to chat with a staff member for assistance without having to leave the Self Service site.
Through a chat conversation, a staff member can provide the following assistance:
- Answer your queries
- Provide help with service request selections
- Share knowledge article links or help troubleshoot your issues by providing steps for resolution
Note the following important points about using BMC Remedyforce Chat:
- Each time you initiate a chat, a staff member must create a new incident or link the chat to an existing incident.
- You can send attachments to a staff member during a chat. To send an attachment, click
The size of an attachment cannot exceed 2 GB. .
To initiate a chat with a staff member
- Click the Remedyforce Chat header to expand the chat window.
If the Pre-Chat form is enabled, to start a chat, perform the following actions:
From the Select a Category list, select the category that your query relates to.
Enter your query in the Describe your issue field.
Click Start chat.
- If the Pre-Chat form is not enabled you can start chatting after a staff member is available to chat.