Customizing My Profile page
If you installed BMC Remedyforce Winter 17 (20.17.01), you get Self Service 3.0 in the Remedyforce Self Service tab. However, if you upgrade to BMC Remedyforce Winter 17, you continue to get Self Service 2.0 in the Remedyforce Self Service tab and also get the option to upgrade to Self Service 3.0.
Enable the Show My Profile on application banner check box.
For enabling the Show My Profile on application banner check box, perform the following steps:
- Navigate to Remedyforce Administration > Configure Self Service > Banner.
- On the Banner page, select the Show My Profile on application banner check box.
Customizing the My Profile page
You can add or remove the out-of-the-box or custom fields that are shown on the My Profile page in Self Service to customize it.
- Navigate to Setup > Users > Field Sets.
- In the Action column, beside Self Service: My Profile, click Edit.
- Drag the required field to the In the Field Set list.
- Delegated Approver and Call Center fields are not supported.
- Rich text Area, and Geolocation and time field types are not supported.