To assign the records to a specific queue, you must create queues for a specific object. For example, to assign incident records to a specific queue, you must create a queue on the
Incident object. Also, you can create a queue and enable that queue for multiple objects. For example, you can create a queue that resolves records (incidents, tasks, problems, change requests, releases, and broadcasts) that are of Priority 1 and configure it for required objects.
To configure queues
- Click the Remedyforce Administration tab.
- On the Home page, click the Manage Users tile, and from the menu, select Manage Queues.
- On the Queues page, click New.
- In the Label field, enter a unique name, such as Incident Queue.
- In the Queue Name field, type a unique name, such as Incident Queue.
- In the Available Objects list of the Supported Objects section, select the required object or objects for which you are creating the queue.
In the Search list of the Queue Members section, if not already selected, select Users.
If you select a group or role in the Selected Members list, users assigned to the role or group are not displayed in the BMC Remedyforce Staff lookup window. To assign users to a queue who are visible in the Staff lookup window (or in any other field of type Lookup on the User object), BMC recommends to select Users in the Search list.
- From the Available Members list, select the users who will be part of the queue and click the right arrow.
- Click Save.
For more information, see Salesforce Help.