Localizing custom labels
Custom labels can be localized on the custom labels details page. Custom labels include tile labels, tile descriptions, and so on.
Custom labels are not part of the Translation Workbench and the translation files that can be exported from Salesforce. You must localize custom labels for each organization individually.
To localize custom labels
- Navigate to Setup > Create > Custom Labels.
- To open the label, select the custom label name.
Search for the required custom label in the Value column on the Custom Labels page.
- Click New Local Translations / Overrides.
- In the Language field of the Translation Information section, select the language that you are translating into.
- Enter the translation text.
This text overrides the value specified in the Value field of the label when the default language of a user is the translation language.
- Click Save.