Editing your profile details
If your address or phone number changes, you can update these details in your profile, and the updated details are used when Self Service records the user information for all the service requests that you create. You can also change your password from this page. For more information about how to change your password, see Finding a solution to your issue.
To edit your profile details
- On the Self Service Home page, in the upper-right section, click and select My Profile.
- On the My Profile page, perform the required updates to your profile details.
If your system administrator created your profile by using the Salesforce, Salesforce Platform, or Chatter Only license, and you log on to Self Service by using the Salesforce URL, https://login.salesforce.com, navigate to Setup > Personal Information and click Edit.
Control the broadcast ticker speed by selecting the speed from the Broadcast Ticker Speed list. If you do not see the Broadcast Ticker Speed field, contact your system administrator.
- Click Submit.
To change your password
You must change your password periodically to protect the privacy of your data. This option is available only if your system administrator created your profile by using the Salesforce Platform license.
- On the Self Service Home page, in the upper-right section, click and select My Profile
- On the My Profile page, click Change Password.
- Enter the required details.
- Click Save.