Editing, copying, or deleting request definitions
You can edit a service request definition (SRD) and make copies of the SRD for different service offerings of a service. Making copies would help you maintain consistency in the Fulfillment templates that you create for similar service offerings.
After reviewing a SRD, if you find that the SRD is no longer required because you are not providing the service offering of the SRD, you can delete the SRD.
Only system administrators and members of the Change Manager profile can create, copy, and delete SRDs. Staff members can view existing SRDs.
To edit, copy, or delete a service request definition
- Click the Remedyforce Administration tab.
- On the Home page, click the Configure Application tile, and from the menu select Request Definitions.
Alternatively, you can also navigate to Remedyforce Workspaces > Service Request Management > Request Definition.
- In the Request Definitions list view, select the SRD that you want to copy by using one of the following options:
- Select a field from the Group By list, navigate to the required group, and select the required SRD.
- Type a search string in the Search field, click Search, and select the required SRD from the search results.
- Scroll through the list of SRDs, and select the required SRD.
- Perform one of the following actions:
Click. In the confirmation dialog box, click Yes.
Click the request definition, and make the required changes. Click Save.