An impact record creates the values that are used to specify the impact that an incident, task, broadcast, change request, problem, or release has on an account.
The following are the default impact values:
You can create more impact records as part of the configuration tasks to set up BMC Remedyforce for use in the organization.
To create an impact
- Click the Remedyforce Administration tab.
- On the Home page, click the Configure Application tile, and from the menu select Impact.
- In the impact list view, click New.
- In the Impact ID field, type a unique alphanumeric identifier that you want to assign to the current impact record.
- Click Save.
- (Optional) To designate the current record as inactive, select the Inactive check box.
Records marked as inactive are not included in any search performed on the database.