Creating a report about colliding change requests
To get a list of colliding change requests, create a Salesforce report on the
Change Collision object.
- To create a report on the Change Collisionobject, perform the following actions:
- Click the Remedyforce Administration tab.
- On the Home page, click the Manage Objects tile, and from the menu, select Create and Edit Objects.
- On the Create and Edit Objects page, from the Objects list, select All Custom Objects.
- In the Action column next to Change Collision, click Edit.
- In the Optional Features section, select the Allow Reports check box.
- Click Save.
- Click the Reports tab.
- Click New Report.
- From the Select Report Type list, click the plus sign (+) next to Other Reports, and select Change Collisions.
- Click Create.
Drag the columns that you want to see in the report, and click Save.
The following table lists the fields that you can use in the report as columns:
Change Collision: ID
Unique ID of the colliding change requests record.
Change Collision: ChangeCollisions Name
Autonumber value generated by Salesforce.
Change Request - 1
Change request ID of one of the colliding change request.
Change Request - 2
Change request ID of the other colliding change request.
Value of the collision state between the two colliding change requests.
Configuration item that is linked to both the colliding change requests.