Cloning change requests
If an initiator requests a change that is similar to a change request that you have completed earlier, you can clone the completed change request, modify the required details, and reuse the change request.
To clone a change request
- Click the Remedyforce Console tab.
- From the View menu, select Change Requests.
- From the list of change requests, select the record that you want to clone.
- From the Actions menu, and select Clone.
The New Change Request form is displayed and the values of the fields in the change request that you have cloned are displayed. Although the Priority~ field value shows the value from the original record, updating the Urgency or Impact field value recalculates the priority after the record is saved.
- In the New Change Request form, make the required modifications.
- Click Save.