Assigning custom forms to a profile
To enable users of a profile to use a custom form, you must assign the custom version of the form to the required profile. You can assign custom versions of the following forms:
- Self Service: Service Request
You need to assign the custom version of a form to a profile only for the first time. However, whenever there are updates to the profiles to which the customized form must be assigned, you must follow this process.
To assign a custom form to a profile
- Click the Remedyforce Administration tab.
- On the Home page, click the Application Settings tile, and from the menu select Form Assignment.
- In the Form Assignment tab, from the Form to Assign list, select the type of form to be assigned.
- In the Assign Form Without Fieldsets list, select the profiles to which you want to assign the custom form.
- To move the selected profiles from the Assign Form Without Fieldsets list to the Assign Form With Fieldsets list, click the right arrow.
- Click Save.