Adding or removing fields from the Incident or Task form
Based on your requirement, you can customize the Incident or Task form.
- Navigate to Setup > Create > Objects.
Incident. In the Label column, click the required object; for example,
- In the Field Sets section, in the Action column for the Salesforce1 - Incident Details field set, click Edit.
- From the object palette, drag the preferred fields to the In the Field Set list.
The form displays all fields that are added to the In the Field Set list. The order in which fields appear in the custom form depends on the order in which the fields are arranged in the object palette. You can rearrange the fields in the Field Set list by dragging and dropping.
- (Optional) To remove the selected fields, click the x button that appears on the field name.
- Click Save.
- To customize the Salesforce1 - Task Details field set for the
Taskobject, repeat step 2 to step 6.
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you