Adding dynamic fields to TrueSight Smart Reporting - Platform views
All the dynamic fields available in the data warehouse are automatically added to the TrueSight Smart Reporting - Platform report views, when you add TrueSight Network Automation - Data Warehouse as a component in Smart Reporting - Platform.
Starting from version 19.11.01, all the dynamic fields available in the data warehouse are automatically added or updated in the TrueSight Smart Reporting - Platform report views during the next ETL run. These fields are available for reporting after the ETL run.
In version 19.11 of Network Automation - Data Warehouse, if you add a dynamic field in TrueSight Network Automation after adding TrueSight Network Automation - Data Warehouse as a component, run the add_dynamic_prop_tsk task whenever you want to use that dynamic field in reports.
Do the following to add_dynamic_prop_tsk run the task
- Select Start > All Programs > Administrative Tools > Task Scheduler.
- In the navigation tree, click Task Scheduler Library.
- In the middle pane, right-click add_dynamic_prop_tsk and select Enable.
- After the task is enabled, click Run in the Actions pane.
- (If you are using TrueSight Smart Reporting - Platform version 19.3) If you have scheduled a report with view-level filters, do the following:
- Log on to TrueSight Smart Reporting - Platform.
- Open the report and apply the filters again.
- Edit the report schedule:
- Click Broadcast on the main navigation bar.
- Choose the email subject of the scheduled report and click Edit.
- From the User Prompts Filters field, select Current Filter Values.
- Click Submit.