Customizing after installation
The MainView for MQ product operates as a client in the BBI-SS product address space (PAS) and uses MainView services. When you install and customize MainView for MQ, you can take advantage of the MainView services, connect toMQ, and enable the MainView for MQ features.
As you install and customize MainView for MQ, you can access Help for the views and view fields during the process. To access Help for a field, move your cursor to the field, and press the Help key (usually F1).
This section contains the following topics:
- Customizing MainView for MQ after installation
- Connecting to a distributed system queue manager by using proxy
- Saving and viewing historical data
- Supporting 'fast put to waiting getter'
- Subscribing to the Event Listener
- Starting the command server
- Managing queue manager profiles
- MainView Middleware Administrator
- Defining queue manager target names