MainView Monitoring 6.3
- MainView Monitoring 6.3
- MainView Monitoring 6.2
This space contains information about the following releases of the MainView Monitoring solution:
The MainView Monitoring solution provides the ability to monitor and manage the performance and availability of your IBM z/OS and z/OS Unix environment. With this solution, you’ll be able to:
- Identify problems quickly, no matter where they appear in your z/OS environment.
- Track an exhaustive array of critical metrics, which can be organized by process or system.
- Make changes and adjustments to both z/OS and z/OS Unix resources and workloads from a single, integrated interface.
The solution is made up of the following products, which work together to give you a clear view of—and maximum control over—your entire z/OS environment.
- MainView for z/OS
- CMF MONITOR
- MainView SYSPROG Services
- MainView for UNIX System Services
Documentation for version 6.3.01 of MainView Monitoring
Online documentation for version 6.2.00 of MainView for z/OS
Online documentation for version 6.2.00 of CMF MONITOR
Online documentation for version 6.2.00 of MainView SYSPROG Services
Online documentation for version 6.2.00 of MainView for Unix System Services
Documentation for version 6.3.00 of MainView Monitoring
Online documentation for version 6.1.00 of MainView for z/OS
Online documentation for version 6.1.00 of CMF MONITOR
Online documentation for version 6.1.00 of MainView SYSPROG Services
Online documentation for version 6.1.00 of MainView for Unix System Services
Information about installing and maintaining the product.
BMC messages from the following product lines:
Frequently asked questions
This section answers frequently asked questions (FAQs) about the documentation portal.
- From the Tools menu in the upper-right, select Export to PDF.
- Select the type of PDF that you want:
- Only this page for a PDF of the current page
- This page and its children for a PDF of the current page and all of its child topics
Depending on the number of topics included in the export, it might take several minutes to create the PDF. After the export is complete, you can download the PDF.
If looking for the Control-M mainframe documentation, click the Control-M box on the dashboard, or click here to go directly to the Control-M space.
The following BMC sites are external to this portal and provide information that you might find helpful:
This topic contains information about contacting BMC Support and determining support status for specific product versions.
If you do not have access to the web and you are in the United States or Canada, contact Customer Support at 800 537 1813. Outside the United States or Canada, select your country at Contact BMC to view local Support Contacts.
You can find the support status for specific product versions on Support Central. Selecting a product from the “A–Z Supported Product List” shows:
- All versions of the product and their current support levels (full or limited)
Dates on which support ends
You can also find information about the latest support policies on Support Central.