When organizations utilize services from multiple vendors, tracking incidents across multiple ticket management systems can be a challenge. BMC Helix Multi-Cloud Service Management facilitates the consolidation of vendor tickets into Remedy IT Service Management (ITSM) and BMC Helix IT Service Management (ITSM).
Calbro Services uses Salesforce Service Cloud as their customer relationship management platform. The company uses Remedy ITSM for managing IT services and delivery. Calbro Services now wants to consolidate incidents from Salesforce Service Cloud to Remedy ITSM for better management of service requests from a single place.
The following conditions apply to this scenario:
An agent creates a ticket in Salesforce Service Cloud.
A ticket needs to be created with Remedy ITSM.
Calbro Services implements their requirements by using BMC Helix Multi-Cloud Service Management:
- The tenant administrator sets up BMC Helix Multi-Cloud Service Management to integrate Remedy ITSM with Salesforce. The administrator also sets up the required trigger conditions for consolidating incidents in Remedy ITSM.
- An agent creates a ticket in Salesforce Service Cloud.
- BMC Helix Multi-Cloud Service Management validates the trigger conditions and creates an incident in Remedy ITSM.
- The Remedy ITSM incident displays the details of the vendor ticket along with other incident details in the Smart IT console.
- Effective ticket management from a single console
- Easy tracking of ticket data and updates