Security policy settings
The topics in this section provide details on how to set the security policy in MainView Middleware Administrator (MVMA).
In MVMA, the Product Administrator has responsibility for creating and maintaining a secure environment through one of five available security models.This is one way in which integrity is maintained and access to key application resources and components is monitored and regulated.
- Product security mechanisms
- Setting security strategies
- The five security models
- Implementing the LDAP_LDAP model
- Changing a security model
- Testing a new security model
- Implementing password strength policy
Customer enterprises vary in terms of overall security procedures. Policies in place guide the Product Administrator in implementing the security model best for their enterprise’s installation of MVMA.