If you used MainView Customization when you installed MainView AutoOPERATOR (as described in the Installation System User Guide), MainView Customization created a UBBPROC data set for you.
To use a specific EXEC sample
- Verify that the member was not already copied to UBBPROC by MainView Customization.
- Copy the sample member that you need from the distributed BBPROC library to the UBBPROC data set.
- Make the change in the copied member.
To customize MainView AutoOPERATOR manually
- Create your own UBBPROC data set.
- Copy the members that you need from the distributed BBPROC library into the UBBPROC data set that you created.
- Change the members that you copied in UBBPROC.