Security implementation for MainView Alternate Access
MainView Alternate Access:
Uses the standard SAF interface to communicate with your ESM
Requires that each user ID for a session be defined to your ESM
Other customization to support security might be required as well. For example:
MainView Alternate Access supports AutoLogon sessions, which sign on a terminal directly to a product service at terminal address space (TAS) initialization without requiring the user to enter a user ID or password. To secure AutoLogon sessions, you can define and protect the FACILITY(BOOLEBBV) or IBMFAC(BOOLEBBV) resource.
Sessions can be further restricted for use only at specifically authorized terminals.
This section contains the following topics:
- Overview of security definitions for AutoLogon sessions
- Overview of security definitions for terminals
- Overview of security definitions for applications
- Overview of enabling MainView Alternate Access PassTicket access
- Using RACF to secure MainView Alternate Access
- Using CA-ACF2 to secure MainView Alternate Access
- Using CA-Top Secret to secure MainView Alternate Access