Incident creation from TrueSight Operations Management events
BMC Helix Multi-Cloud Broker provides prebuilt integration with TrueSight Operations Management to create incidents in BMC Helix ITSM whenever TrueSight Operations Management events are generated.
Calbro Services uses TrueSight Operations Management to monitor the performance and availability of the infrastructure and the applications that comprise their services. They also use TrueSight Operations Management to monitor events coming from the infrastructure devices and the transactions from the applications that enable the services they deliver. BMC Helix Multi-Cloud Broker creates incidents in BMC Helix ITSM whenever events are triggered in TrueSight Operations Management, so that Calbro Services can remediate the issue before a service request is raised for the problem.
Calbro Services has the following requirements:
TrueSight Operations Management generates an event for a device whenever a defined threshold value for the device is breached.
A ticket must be created with BMC Helix ITSM.
Calbro Services implements their requirements by using BMC Helix Multi-Cloud Broker:
The tenant administrator sets up BMC Helix Multi-Cloud Broker to integrate BMC Helix ITSM with TrueSight Operations Management. The administrator also sets up the required trigger conditions for creating incidents in BMC Helix ITSM.
- TrueSight Operations Management generates events when it finds issue with any device.
- BMC Helix Multi-Cloud Broker validates the trigger conditions and creates a ticket in BMC Helix ITSM.
- BMC Helix ITSM displays the incident details in the BMC Helix ITSM: Smart IT console.
- Effective ticket management from a single console.
- Easily track issues through automatic ticket creation and updates.
- Remediate issues before a service request is created for the problem.