BMC Helix Multi-Cloud Broker overview
BMC Helix Multi-Cloud Broker is an add-on offering for BMC Helix ITSM that enables organizations to effectively manage IT services in a multi-provider cloud environment. It provides out-of-the-box integrations to address multiple service management challenges related to cloud services and to enable DevOps teams to work seamlessly with multiple applications. Organizations can efficiently manage IT services multi-provider cloud environments.
The following video (4:35) gives you a brief overview of the product and its offerings:
Solution components and products
The following products are a part of the BMC Helix Multi-Cloud Broker solution:
- BMC Helix iPaaS, powered by Jitterbit —Update and run the out-of-the-box integration templates to enable integrations between BMC Helix ITSM and third-party applications.
BMC Helix iPaaS, powered by MuleSoft
—Update and run the out-of-the-box integration templates to enable integrations between BMC Helix ITSM and third-party applications.
- BMC Helix Innovation Suite —View and configure processes and rules for the out-of-the-box integrations.
- BMC Helix Integration Service —Easily design and automate event-driven tasks across applications.
- BMC Helix ITSM: Smart IT 21.3 —Create and track service desk tickets for multiple cloud providers, and manage change records for DevOps integrations.
The following image illustrates the complete BMC Helix Multi-Cloud Broker solution and the components and products that are involved:
BMC Helix Multi-Cloud Broker functionalities
BMC Helix Multi-Cloud Broker provides the following out-of-the-box functionalities:
Integration templates (designed in BMC Helix iPaaS, powered by Jitterbit and BMC Helix iPaaS, powered by MuleSoft) and flows (designed in BMC Helix Integration Service) to enable integrations between BMC Helix ITSM and third-party applications.
To get a list of features supported by each integration technology, see Orientation.
- A service dashboard interface where you can view the ticket status and service levels of multiple service providers.
- Capabilities to modify the integration templates and flows to meet your organization requirements.
- Support for developing custom connectors and defining flows for service providers that are not provided out of the box, by using BMC Helix Integration Service.
- Support for using custom connectors for integrations via BMC Helix iPaaS, powered by Jitterbit.
Log in or register to comment.