Restarting CICS target regions
- Start each BBI-SS PAS that will communicate with a CICS region (if it is not already active).
- Shut down each CICS region that will communicate with a BBI-SS PAS that is already active.
- Start each CICS region that will communicate with a BBI-SS PAS.
- For each CICS region that communicates with a BBI-SS PAS but for which the procedure in Modifying the Program List Table (PLT) was not performed, manually start BBI-SS PAS-to-CICS communication; use either the SMN2 transaction from within the CICS region or the FST2 transaction from the z/OS console.
Refer to Manual activation of BBI-SS to CICS communication for more information.
- Ensure that the following messages are issued from each CICS region that will communicate with a BBI-SS PAS:
+FT431I SESSION WITH BBI-SS PAS ESTABLISHED
+FT428I CICS MESSAGE INTERCEPT COMPLETED
The following messages are issued from each CICS region that communicates with a BBI-SS PAS:
+FT431I SESSION WITH BBI-SS SSID ESTABLISHED+FT806I AutoOPERATOR for CICS initialization started
+FT803I CICS TRANSIENT DATA INTERCEPT STARTED +FT428I CICS MESSAGE INTERCEPT START COMPLETED +FT809I AutoOPERATOR for CICS initialization complete
The implementation of BBI-SS PAS to CICS communication is now complete.