To run a report
- Click the License Report tab.
From the Select Deployments list, select a deployment (for example, BMC Remedy AR System Server (ARS).
To select multiple deployments, use your CTRL and Shift keys while selecting deployments.
To add more deployments to the list, see Adding deployments.
- From the Duration list, select a time (for example, Last Three Months).
To select a custom time, select Custom, then double-click to select the start date from the "From" Calendar icon and the end date from the "To" Calendar icon.
The Duration option is only applicable to ARS and BSA 8.7 to 8.9 products, as noted in the tooltip on the Information icon.
- Click Run License Report.
The License Report Run Notes box displays the real-time status messages while the report is running. "Process Finished" will appear once completed.
- To view the report, in the Previous License Report Details section, in the License Report column, click the Click Here link.
The selected report opens in a CSV format for each product.
- Each time reports are run, they are stored in the user\Reports folder where the License Utility is installed ($LicenseUsageCollectorHome\licenseusagecollector\user\Reports\timestamp folder).
- Folders containing the reports are named with the date and timestamp when the reports were run. For example, an ARS report generated on July 1, 2015 at 4:23 PM EDT, would appear in the following folder:
- For BSA 8.7 to 8.9, the reports are stored in user\Reports\date and time stamp\Blade
- For BSA 8.2 to 8.6, the reports are stored in user\Reports\date and time stamp\BSA.