- Support has been added for the following products:
- BMC Release Process Management (RPM)
- BMC Release Package and Deployment (RPD)
- Current product upgrade support has been added for:
- BladeLogic Server Automation - BSA 8.8 and 8.9
- TrueSight Capacity Optimization – TSCO 10.7
For a complete list of supported integrations with other BMC products, see Integrating.
- Support is now available for:
- User Interface (UI) changes for improved customer experience
- A tooltip has been added to the Email Reports button (License Report tab) to notify users to select the record(s) from the Select All column
- The “Current License Report Run” label (License Report tab) has been changed to "License Report Run Notes"
- The following note has been added to the Manage Deployment tab: “LU supports: English input language characters, numerals and special characters”
BSA 8.7 has been changed to 8.7 to 8.9
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you