Viewing conversion details
Follow the steps documented below to view the conversion details.
- Select Functions > Article Conversion Tool to open the Article Conversion window.
Each row in the Article Conversions table is a previous conversion. To refresh the table, click the icon. The following information is available for each conversion:
- Start — Displays the conversion start time.
- End — Displays the conversion end time.
- Status — Displays the conversion status:
- In Progress — the conversion is still running.
- Ended — the conversion has completed. Events or errors may have occurred. Double-click the row to view more details.
- Failed — the conversion did not complete. For more information, see, Troubleshooting failed conversions
- Summary — Displays summary details of the conversion.
- Click the View icon or double-click a row to view detailed events information for a conversion.
The Article Conversion Details dialog box displays the conversion details and a list of events that occurred during this conversion.
- Double-click an event to view a complete description of the event. You can click Delete All to delete all the events for this conversion.
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you