Creating people information
You must set up a login ID and password for anyone with access to BMC Remedy ITSM Suite, aside from guest access. People information also includes each person's company, organization, business and home addresses, desk location, support groups, and selected additional information.
For creating a user name alias used for authentication purpose, see .
Understanding people profiles video
Although the concepts and procedures presented in this video are correct, the user interfaces shown are not current.
Assigning permissions for BMC Remedy Deployment Application
The AR System Administrator uses the LIC:SYS-License Permission Map form to assign roles for BMC Remedy Deployment Application:
- Open the LIC:SYS-License Permission Map form.
- In the Permissions Group field, select the permission group that you have created for the Package Creator and Package Deployer on the Group form.
Permission Group ID* field is auto-populated.
- Set the License Required field to None.
- In the Navigation Tier 1 field, enter AR System.
- Select Status as Enabled.
- Click Save.