Update request status
The Knowledge Management Console includes four areas where you can be informed about update requests with New and In Progress statuses:
- In Navigation pane > Knowledge Counts > Update Requests, you can see the number of update requests for the articles you are permitted to view.
- In Navigation pane > Defined Searches > Has Update Requests, you can choose to see articles with update requests, as follows:
- All — All articles with update requests.
- Not Published — Draft, In Review, and Published Approval articles with update requests.
- Published — Published, Retire Approval, and Retired articles with update requests.
- The Knowledge table contains a column that indicates which articles contain update requests.
- The update request table contains all the update requests that are associated with the selected article in the Knowledge table.