Replying to update requests
When you view an update request, you can only update the status, add a new comment, and add an attachment.
To change the status of an update request, you must be the article assignee or owner, or you must have the Knowledge Admin permission.
To open and reply to an update request
- Click the View icon in one of the following locations:
- In the KM Console, select the article in the Knowledge table, and then click View above the Update Requests table.
- In an open knowledge article, click the Details tab, click the Update Requests tab, and then click View.
- Add new comments in the Update Request Info dialog box as follows:
- Enter your comment in the New Comment field.
- Click Add Comments.
- To enhance your comments, add attachments in the Update Request Info dialog box as follows:
- Click Add in the Attachments table.
- Enter the location of up to three attachments, and click OK.
- Click Save.
If you select an attachment in the Attachments table, new buttons are displayed that enable you to perform additional tasks such as deleting, displaying, and saving the attachment.