Remedy Knowledge Management 18.05
Learn what’s new or changed for BMC Knowledge Management version 18.05, including new features, urgent issues, documentation updates, and fixes or patches.
This section only includes information about changes since the most recent release of BMC Knowledge Management. If you are upgrading from a previous release, review the release notes for all applicable versions of the product. For example, if you are upgrading from version 7.6.04, review the release notes for versions 8.0, 8.1, 9.0, 9.1, and 18.05.
To stay informed of changes to this space, place a watch on this page.
As an end user, access and navigate the interface, use the Knowledge Management Console, and create and publish knowledge articles.
As a developer, understand the development options for Remedy Knowledge Management.
As an administrator, perform a standard configuration, manage knowledge sources, and configure approvals.
As an administrator, set up integrations with Remedy Service Desk and Service Request Management.
Resolve common issues or errors, review logs, or contact Support.
Use the Knowledge Management Console and create and publish knowledge articles.
(On-premises only) Install and perform initial system configuration.
(On-premises only) Upgrade based on the latest system requirements and software.
- BMC Communities, BMC Remedy community
- BMC Knowledge Management Support page, BMC Knowledge Management Support
- Search the BMC Support Knowledge base
- BMC Educational Services, BMC Remedy ITSM Suite learning path
- BMC Global Services, BMC Remedy ITSM offerings
- www.bmc.com information about BMC Remedy ITSM Suite
- Documentation for related products:
- BMC IT Service Management Suite documentation
- BMC Asset Management documentation
- BMC Change Management documentation
- BMC Service Desk documentation
- BMC Service Level Management documentation
- BMC Service Request Management documentation
- BMC Atrium Core documentation
The following site, which is not created or endorsed by BMC, also provides information that you might find helpful:
- The Action Request System discussion list, ARSLIST