Deleting knowledge sources
Perform the following steps to delete a knowledge source.
- In the IT Home screen, click Knowledge Management > Knowledge Management Console.
- Under Functions, click Manage Knowledge Sources.
- In the Manage Knowledge Sources screen, select the source to delete and click Remove.
- Click OK to continue. The registration wizard displays the number of published knowledge article, and total number of knowledge articles that belong to the knowledge source.
- Click OK to delete the knowledge source.
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you