Configuring plug-in log levels
Plugins are the internal structure of BMC Knowledge Management that enables certain workflows. The object of the plugin log level is to enable BMC Customer Support to fix workflow issues from within the system.
To configure plugin log levels
- Select one of the following log levels in the Plugin Log level field:
- ALL — Has the lowest rank and is intended to turn on all logging.
- DEBUG — Designates fine-grained informational events that are most useful to debug an application.
- ERROR — Designates error events that might still allow the application to continue running.
- FATAL — Designates very severe error events that will presumably lead the application to abort.
- INFO — Designates informational messages that highlight the progress of the application at coarse-grained level; default value.
- OFF — Has the highest rank and is intended to turn off logging.
- WARN — Designates potentially harmful situations.
- Select Yes next to the workflows for which you are defining this log level, and click Save.
You can also click Select All to select all the workflows, or Deselect All to clear all selections.