Working with product catalog information
This section describes what product catalog information is and the product catalog functions that you can perform.
What is Product catalog information?
Product catalog information is used to create and maintain a database of products for a given company. It is optionally configured with either Config Categorization Admin or Config Categorization User permissions.
For more information, see the following topics:
- Product categorization structure
- Creating product categories (optional)
- Relating a company or application to a product category
- Viewing and deleting categories
- Mapping catalogs
- Adding product aliases
- Adding product models and versions
- Modifying product information
- Setting product categories offline
- Mapping CI discovery categorization to product categorization