Viewing and managing subscriptions
The Subscriptions tab in BMC Remedy Smart Reporting displays content to which you are subscribed.
The tab shows the following subscription options:
- Report Subscription—Works like a personal broadcast. Notifications are sent only to you. For more information, see Subscription.
- Report Comment Subscription—Comments that are added to reports.
- Storyboard Comment Subscription—Comments that are added to storyboards. For more information, see Using the social collaboration options in storyboard.
Managing your subscriptions from the Subscriptions tab involves the following actions:
|Opening subscribed content||Click the thumbnail for the subscribed content.|
The content opens outside the Subscriptions area.
|Editing subscription details||Click Editon the thumbnail for the subscription, update the details in the pop-up window, and click Save.|
|Deleting a subscription you no longer require||Click Removeon the thumbnail for the subscription, and confirm the removal.|
- If you have initiated comments on the report.
- If you are tagged in a comment using the @ symbol.
- If you have marked the report as favorite.
- If you have access to a private report.